E-Learning on Aquaponics | January 26, 2023 (ONLINE VIA ZOOM)
Join our e-learning activity and know about Aquaponics: A sustainable production system that includes growing fish and plants together in one integrated system.
To register, kindly follow the following steps and guidelines:
1. We will only accommodate first thirty (30) participants
2. Stable connection is required
3. Fill-out the registration form via QR code or https://forms.gle/Gxjo225McDdzxE94A
4. A confirmation email will be sent upon registration including the program of activities
5. Download Zoom through the following links according to your preferred device
Windows PC: https://zoom.us/client/22.214.171.12435/ZoomInstallerFull.exe…
Android Devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
IOS Devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
6. Zoom meeting link will be sent on your email a day before the scheduled e-learning activity
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8518 – 6003 and look for Ms. Alicia V. Monteras.