|Head -||Wilhelmina Pearls C. Guliman|
|Members -||Marylene Mandreza|
|Marites T. Sales|
|Rica C. Alesna|
|Anamie San Juan|
|Ivy San Diego|
1. Consolidate, finalize, distribuite, submit, file the approved GAD PAPs and accomplishment;
2. Process, monitor, record, consolidate all the disbursements/expenses incurred/made by the GFPS and prepare/submit the same on a quarterly basis to the GAD TWG for the accurate, efficient, timely submission of GAD Accomplishment Reports (ARs) to DBM, PCW,COA and other concerned agencies;
3. Coordinate with the various operating units of the Bureau including its regional and attached offices and ensure their meaningful participation in GAD strategic and annual planning exercises. The Secretariat of the BFAR Central Office shall coordinate with the GFPS of the Regional Offices and National Centers, and other offices and units, especially on the preparation, consolidation and submission of GAD Plans and Budgets;
4. Schedule and prepare the minutes of GFPS meetings;
5. Attend meetings, consultations, briefings, etc. conducted/called for by the BFAR GFPS, and under instruction, meetings called by PCW, and other concerned agencies;
6. Maintain and safe keep GAD documents, programs, surveys, reports, etc.;
7. Consolidate the BFAR GAD Plans and Budgets (GPBs) and Accomplishement Reports (ARs);
8. Provide administrative and logistical support to the GFPS and act as the central channel of communications for the GFPS, GAD TWG, PCW, and other concerned government and private agencies, etc; and
9. Perform such other related assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
This Order takes effect immediately and shall remain in force until revoked in writing.
All orders and/or memoranda inconsistent herewith are hereby deemed revoked.
COMMODORE EDUARDO B. GONGONA, PCG (Ret)