BFAR 8 will be issuing a Vehicle Access Pass (VAP), Food Lane Conduct Pass and Food Lane Vehicle Pass Card stickers for the transport of fish/fishery products in compliance to the Presidential Proclamation No. 922. This is to ensure that fish/fishery products transportation from and within the region will be unhampered during the period of the State of Public Health Emergency in the country.
Please take time to read the PROCEDURE FOR SECURING VAP AND FOODLANE ACCREDITATION FORM
1. All shippers/delivery vehicle transporting fishery products within and outside Eastern Visayas must present the original copies of the following documents and submit its respective photocopies to BFAR8:
• Official Receipt of Registration
• OR/CR of the vehicle
• Business permit
2. The fish/fishery products to be transported should come from registered sources (farms, fishing vessel boats, processing plants, etc.). As such, an Auxiliary invoice/permit issued by the Local Government Unit (LGU) where it was taken, and the Local Transport Permit (LTP) issued by BFAR should always be brought along with the products.
3. All shippers/delivery vehicles transporting fishery products within & outside Eastern Visayas must fill up the necessary forms available at the BFAR8 Regional Office (RO) or its Provincial Fishery Office (PFO).
• Form A: Foodlane Accreditation Application Form
• Form B: Foodlane Reference Form
• Form C: Statement of Commitment
4. For shippers/delivery vehicles transporting fishery products within Eastern Visayas, a Vehicle Access Pass (VAP) sticker & a Regional Foodlane Accreditation will be issued by the Regional Office or Provincial Fishery Office once the required documents are complied. The VAP sticker should be posted on the top right portion of the vehicle windshield, while the Regional Food Accreditation should always be carried by the shipper/transport vehicle.
5. For shippers/delivery vehicles transporting fishery products outside Eastern Visayas, the RO/PFO will issue a Food Lane Conduct Pass & Foodlane Vehicle Pass Card stickers to be posted on the top right portion of the vehicle wind shield and a Food Accreditation Certification that should always be carried by the shipper.