The Regional Fisheries Training and Fisherfolk Coordination Division (BFAR-RFTFCD) of the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources XI is now accepting participants for the webinar with the topic on Bangus Deboning.
To join, follow the STEPS provided:
1. Only 30 participants will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Interested participants must have a strong and stable internet connection.
3. Interested participants must fill up the participants profile (google sheet form) provided.
Webinar on Bangus Deboning - July 7, 2020
4. A confirmation will be sent thru email from firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DOWNLOAD THE GOOGLE MEET APP through the following links according to your preferred device.
6. The training will start at 9:00 AM on July 7, 2020. Please wait for the link that will be sent to your email prior to the event.
7. Participants will be provided with e-Certificates.