Click to download file
The schedule of activities is as follows (1st Day):
|MEDIA COVERGAE (TO BE PITCHED IN TO UMAGANG KAY GANDA)|
|6:00 - 6:30 AM||DA - BFAR Malinis at Masaganang Karagtan (MMK) Costume Parade|
|6:30 - 7:00 AM||Bangus Deboning Contest (c/o FPHTD)|
|7:00 - 7:30 AM||Tips on How to Spot an illegally Caught Fish (c/o FPLEG)|
|MEDIA COVERAGE (TO BE PITCHED IN TO UMAGANG KAY GANDA)|
|8:30 - 8:45 AM||
- Philippine National Anthem
- BFAR Hymn
|8:45 - 9:00 AM||Welcome Remarks by Uses. Eduardo B. Gongona|
|9:00 - 9:05 AM||
Recitation of "Panunumpa sa Pangangalagang Pangisdaan at Yamang-Tubig"
|9:05 - 9:10 AM||Introduction of the Guest Speaker|
|9:10 - 9:40 AM||Inspirational message by DA Secretary William D. Dar|
|9:40 - 9:50 AM||
Official launching of DA-BFAR Slogan: "Tagapagtaguyod ng Malinis at Masaganang Karagatan"
|9:50 - 10:30 AM||
Parangal sa mga Kabalikat sa Pangisdaan:
Gawad Pagkilala at Gawad Pasasalamat
|10:30 AM Onwards||
Opening of Booth Exhibits
MMK Coloring Book Contest
Awarding of Comics Coloring Book Contest Winner
Awarding of Best in Marine-life Costume
Further, participation in the "MMK Costume Parade" is a must. Each Division and Unit shall wear their colorful handmade character costumes that will showcase the abundant and vibrant marine life.
The mechanics of the MMK Festival and Parade are as follows:
- The participants shall be composed of bonafide permanent, casual, Job Order personnel. On-teh-job trainees are also welcome to participate.
- The use of indigenous and recycled materials is encouraged.
- The participants shall assemble in the PCA Covered Court at the proposed assembly time at 6:00 am on September 16, 2019.
- The particpants shal parade inside the PCA Compound premises.
- The participants may use non-offensive music, movement, dialogue to depict the chosen theme.
- The winners shall be judged based on the following criteria:
The Division/Unit is able to show relevance and visually depict accurately the chosen theme through the use of appropriate props and costumes.
The Division/Unit uses colorful props and costume. The entry makes artistic use of indigenous and recyclable materials.
The parade entry generates positive and festive reaction from the crowd.
For your information and compliance.
EDUARDO B. GONGONA
Undersecretary for Fisheries/ National Director