Mission and Vision | History | Divisions | Organizational Chart
- Conserve, protect and sustain the management of the country’s fishery and aquatic resources
- Alleviate poverty and provide supplementary livelihood among municipal fisherfolk
- Improve aquaculture productivity within ecological limit;
- Utilize optimally the offshore and deep-sea resources; and
- Upgrade post-harvest technology.
- A modernized fisheries that is technologically advanced and globally competitive.
- Its transformation is guided by sound management practices of resource sustainability, the principle of social justice and strong private sector participation.