Fish Processing Section| Aquatic Product Utilization Section | Product Testing Laboratory Section
Administrative Support and Product Certification Unit (ASPCU)
- Manages the communications, documents, records keeping and certification of fishery and aquaculture products related to the implementation of GATT – WTO agreement on SPS measures on the trade of fishery and aquatic products.
- Implements international agreements on the certification of fishery and aquatic products.
- Issues fishery products quality and sanitary/health certificates and other related certifications as required by the importing country
- Coordinates with the regulatory authorities of the importing countries on matters pertaining to fish product quality and safety assurance.
- Coordinates with other agencies on matters related to fishery products export, records and export product information, for audit and policy making purposes.
- Coordinates with the relevant units of BFAR and its regional offices on the management of the fish product safety, quality assurance and certification in their respective areas of jurisdiction.
- Conducts regular audit of the regional records – keeping, documentation and certification systems for fishery and aquatic products.
- Organizes / conducts and documents training programmes for fishery industry personnel concerned with product safety and quality assurance.
- Provide technical assistance on matters related to fish product safety and quality assurance.
Ms. Consuelo C. Baltazar
Back to Services | Previous Page | Next Page
Head, Administrative Support and Product Certification Unit (ASPCU)
Tel./Fax No. +63 (02)454.1083
3rd Floor Annex Bldg.
Philippine Coconut Authority
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
E-mail Add: firstname.lastname@example.org