- BFAR conducts Workshop/Orientation and Oath Taking of CY 2013 Fisherfolk Directors Program
- The Success of the 2nd National Consultation on Fishery Law Enforcement Manual of Operations
- BFAR-Bicol apprehends commercial fishing vessel in municipal waters of Pasacao
- BFAR hosts Luzon-Wide Environmental Media Conference on-board MV DA-BFAR
- BFAR Caravan 2012 [video]
- Outstanding Fisheries Council
- BFAR-Bicol joined the search and rescue operations for DILG Sec. Robredo
- Commercial fishers support government sardine closed season for the Visayan Sea
- Secretary Alcala Leads Mangrove Planting, Awards Agri-Fisheries Projects in Catanduanes
- Partnership and collaborative efforts, this year's theme for the 49th Fish Conservation Week
- United States, Philippines launch new partnership to promote the sustainability of the country's fisheries sector
- Agri Sec appeals support for expanded sardine ban
- Updates on endemic and indigenous aquatic species
- New BFAR head wages war against destructive fishing
- BFAR Leads Mangrove Planting Projects in Bicol
- BFAR rescued two Dolphins in Cam. Sur
- BFAR-Bicol sends relief goods to Typhoon Victims of
Cagayan de Oro
- Fish for the People 2020: Adaptation to a Changing Environment
- BFAR scientist chosen as 2011 Outstanding Young Scientist
6M Bangus fry donated to DA-BFAR
BFAR-Bicol holds whale shark protection and conservation conference
BFAR-Bicol, IIMC Plant 50,000 Mangroves in Apuao Island
Forum on Environmental Laws And Policies Affecting Fisheries In Bicol Region
BFAR National Director Asis Perez Visits Bicol
- Municipal Tilapia Hatchery to Rise in San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Aspiring BFAR Scholars
- BFAR apprehends trawl operators in San Miguel Bay, cases filed
- BFAR declares “Payao” closure period from July to September
- Support to Fisherfolk of Del Gallego
- Training on Information Technology Training Course on Basic Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance.
- Commercial Fisheries Sector Vows Support to BFAR’s New Thrusts.
- Taal Water Quality Updates.
- BFAR Hails Partner Agencies in its 64th Anniversary.
- Bryde's Whale, Whaleshark Beached in San Miguel Bay
- P-Noy honors Tiwi Municipal FARMC
- BFAR Advises Taal Operators To Dispose Dead Fish Properly.
- New BFAR Head Confronts Fish Kills and Environmental Woes
DA Chief Bats for Taal Lake Master Plan.
Outstanding Fisheries Council
Fisherfolk Leader of Catanduanes is BFAR's Mangingisdang Direktor
- Fisherfolk leader urges fisherfolk to be counted in the Municipal Fisherfolk Registry
Guimaras fisherfolk to head BFAR this May
Lake Buhi Needs Capacity Management
BFAR Recommends Strict Implementation of Fishery Laws in Lake Buhi, Presents Research Result to LGU
Trapped 'butanding' Released in Manito
Mga Mangingisda sa Rehiyon Itatala sa internet-based Registration System
Buhi's massive fish kill caused by highly polluted waters.
meets EU export requisites; beefs up standards for safe, quality
- BFAR-Bicol, LGUs, stakeholders
join “Fish is Life Festival”, Fish Conservation Week
- BFAR trains sanitary
inspectors, fish processors and talangka gatherers on good hygiene
- BFAR 12 Strengthens MCS System;
Apprehends 70 Vessels in 37 Days