Barely three months since supertyphoon Yolanda ravaged fishing communities in the Visayas.
BFAR National Director Asis G. Perez (6th from the Left) enjoins everyone including partner government agencies.
The Department of Agriculture's Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (DA-BFAR) sends out its vessel, F/V Tambakol, on a mission to distribute seaweed farming implements to seaweed farmers affected by supertyphoon Yolanda.
The training was participated by the different GAD Focal Persons and Coordinators from Region 1-13, RFTC and National Centers.
BFAR Director Asis Perez said fish cage operators were advised early that sulfur upwellingJanuary 21, 2014
Private Sector and DA-BFAR Award Fishing Boats to Fisherfolk in Eastern VisayasFebruary 5, 2014
Launching of Ahon! Sampung Libong BangkaNovember 29, 2013
Seaweed farmers in YOLANDA-HIT areas get help from BFAR.February 07, 2014
National Training on GAD BudgetOctober 23-24 2013
Regional Newsarchives »
REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
- Issuance of Certificate of Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) Recognition/Accreditation
- Issuance of Certificate of HACCP Approval, Certificate of Recognition for HACCP Implementation and Certificate of Inspection
CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL SERVICES
SANITARY AND PHYTOSANITARY CLEARANCE AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (Old Clients) Series of 2009
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (New Applicants) Series of 2009
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Legal Issuances
EXPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (New Applicants)
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (Old Clients)
IMPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Inspection and Clearance of Imported/Incoming Fish and Fishery Products via the MDA/NAIA
- Issuance of Clearance to Import Fishing Vessels
LICENCES AND OTHER PERMITSmore »
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 10611 or the Food Safety Act of 2013 (Draft as of 09 May 2014)
- Registered Aquaculture Farms as of May 31, 2014
- List of Importers of Litopenaeus vannamei from January to May 2014
- EU Approved Fishery Establishments as of June 2014
- Updated list of EU Approved Fishery Establishments and Freezer Vessels as of January 2013
- Vessels List with International Fishing Permit
- Authorized Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel
- Active Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel Operating in the India Ocean for the year 2011