(APEC-OFWG) began May 10, 2015 on the island paradise of Boracay in the province of Aklan.
Training program at the National Brackishwater Fisheries Technology Center in Pagbilao, Quezon.
DA-BFAR has announced that it already reached the 1 million mark of registered fisherfolk.
BFAR Director Asis G. Perez
APEC MEETING(APEC-OFWG) began May 10, 2015 on the island paradise of Boracay in the province of Aklan.
PHL GOV'T HOSTS WELCOME DINNER FOR APEC PPFS DELEGATES
Web Content Development and Administration Training
DA-BFAR'S TARGET PROGRAM TO ESTABLISH HUNDREDS OF FISH LANDING CENTERS NATIONWIDE.
New Da-BFAR fishery law enforcers ready to combat IUUF
DA-BFAR hits 1 million mark of registered fisherfolk
- BFAR Releases Results of the Fisheries Scholarship Program 2015 Competitive Exams for Industry Leaders
Regional Newsarchives »
REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
- Issuance of Certificate of Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) Recognition/Accreditation
- Issuance of Certificate of HACCP Approval, Certificate of Recognition for HACCP Implementation and Certificate of Inspection
CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL SERVICES
SANITARY AND PHYTOSANITARY CLEARANCE AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (Old Clients) Series of 2009
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (New Applicants) Series of 2009
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Legal Issuances
EXPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (New Applicants)
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (Old Clients)
IMPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Inspection and Clearance of Imported/Incoming Fish and Fishery Products via the MDA/NAIA
- Issuance of Clearance to Import Fishing Vessels
LICENCES AND OTHER PERMITSmore »
- LIST OF REGISTERED AQUACULTURE FARMS (AS OF MAY 25, 2015)
- LIST OF IMPORTERS OF LITOPENAEUS VANNAMEI FROM JANUARY 1 TO MAY 25, 2015
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 10611 or the Food Safety Act of 2013 (Draft as of 09 May 2014)
- EU Approved Fishery Establishments as of March 2015
- Vessels List with International Fishing Permit
- Authorized Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel
- Active Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel Operating in the India Ocean for the year 2011